Senior Project Manager
Hammer is a full-service advertising agency. We cover the 5 key countries of Central Europe…and more. We serve both local and major international brands with offices in the charming cities of Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Krakow and the largest, most reliable network partners around the world. We have been serving our clients across the spectrum for over 25 years and believe that technology and innovation are essential to grow professionally and personally.
ABOUT THE JOB
Position: Senior Project Manager
Start date: Immediately
In this role you will have the opportunity to manage end to end processes for large clients and projects. You will be the key figure between the client and the agency, able to decode, organise and manage the processes, while also providing your expertise to support your colleagues in the executive processes.
- Working independently within given tasks and objectives, under the supervision of the line Manager and with the responsibility to work in a matrix environment across multiple teams locally and globally
- Managing projects from the brief to the final phase
- Preparation of RACI and Timeline according to the needs and parameters of the project
- Adherence to the set deadlines and continuous monitoring of the workflow
- Prioritisation, simultaneous management and monitoring of concurrent projects
- Continuous liaison with the network agency staff on CE level processes
- Working closely with internals departments, teams from design, content to operations.
- Provide campaign reporting both internally and externally, along with useful insights.
- Handling requests for tenders from a wide range of industries, preparing tender materials
- Managing the Agency’s internal projects
- Participation as project owner in presentations to clients
- Handling requests from clients as key contact person
Skills and Experience:
- Detail-oriented person who handles the work assigned to him/her with precision
- Ability to manage deadlines and set internal and external deadlines based on the project journey
- Very strong project management skills to schedule ongoing activities
- Ability to find the right tone of voice with all stakeholders
- Commercial awareness and interest in advertising
- Previous experience in a Client facing role
- Ability to show flexibility in situations where the focus needs to be on the solution
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite, Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- English-speaking: proficient level, essential
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and youthful environment. With offices across Europe, we are an international team hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where every individual strives for excellence and can reach their full potential. It’s a place where your work matters, where you’re hands-on, and where team members are among the best in their fields and areas of expertise.
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid office use system
- Home office on certain days of the week
- Personal development
- Regular team events
- Good environment atmosphere
Applying for the job:
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with a photo to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject field, please write: Applying for Senior Project Manager position.